Revive Physical Therapy offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program for pre and post-surgical procedures. Pre-operative rehabilitation is an alternative for patients who are not surgical candidates, would like to avoid surgery or those that have surgery planned for the near future. Therapy is focused towards the patient’s goal.
Post-operative rehabilitation is performed keeping in mind with protection of the patient and preservation of function as the primary goals. Our goal is to be able to quickly return patients to their daily activities, work, and sports activities while protecting the integrity of their surgical repair.
Our physical therapy program is based on restoring function. Goals are designed to reflect the individual needs of each patient. Our approach to treatment is to provide an environment that will promote healing and encourage active involvement from each patient.We educate patients about their procedure and healing process to give them the tools they need to help heal themselves.
Benefits of Our Post Surgery Rehab:
- Avoid lingering effects of injury
- Reduce risk of re-injury
- Faster recovery period
- Regain confidence and strength
- Increase flexibility & movement
- Sleep better
- Expert guidance in treatments designed to achieve recovery goals
- Restore range of motion and pain free movement
- Maximize muscular strength, endurance, and stability
- Improve ability to do daily activities quickly and safely
How long before benefits are realized?
Start seeing results immediately. The biggest improvement is seen within the first two weeks.
Common post-surgical diagnosis we treat:
At Revive Physical Therapy, we strive to provide excellent patient outcomes by regularly communicating with the surgeon and other health care providers. Some of the common post-surgical diagnosis we treat are listed below
- Achilles & other tendon repairs ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, meniscus reconstructions
- Arthroscopic procedures
- Carpal tunnel release
- Jaw surgery
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Shoulder impingements & labral tears
- Spinal laminectomy, discectomy & fusion
- Tennis elbow surgery
- Total joint replacements (shoulder, hip & knee)
Why Act Now?
Why put it off any longer? The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become. Don’t continue to live with the pain. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return.