Pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare are all events that can result in significant physical changes to a woman’s body, often creating new stresses. Effective and safe interventions are available from Revive Physical Therapy to both treat and often prevent these conditions.
Benefits of Pre and Post Natal Care:
- Enjoy a more comfortable pregnancy
- Maintain an active lifestyle
- Regain control of your pelvic floor after birth
- Run and exercise without leaking after birth
How long before the benefits are realized?
You may experience improvement after one treatment. Most conditions take between 2-9 treatments for complete alleviation of symptoms, while chronic conditions may require additional treatment.
Some of the conditions we treat in this program include:
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper Back and Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heel & Foot Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pubic Symphisis Pain
- Diastisis recti, Tendonitis / Bursitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Coccydynia (Tail Bone Pain)
- C-Section or Episitomy Scar Pain
- Prolapse and more
Most women can benefit from our physical therapy services before and after childbirth.
Why Act Now?
Why put it off any longer? You can have a comfortable pregnancy. Our gentle and safe techniques can help you recover from childbirth quickly.