Outpatient Physical Therapist
Revive Physical Therapy is highly successful, well established, rapidly growing and Physical Therapist owned outpatient practice in Howard County, Maryland.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and energetic part/full time Physical Therapist to join our team in Ellicott City MD.
– Overly competitive compensation.
– Outstanding Benefits, Health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, simple IRA, paid continuing education, bonus etc.
– Growth Opportunities.
– Strong clinical staff and professional atmosphere.
– Fully electronic health records in Web PT.
– Strong emphasis on Quality of Care for patients.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the
– Evaluation of patients
– Development, coordination, and implementation of the treatment plan
– Maintenance of informative, accurate, and timely documentation
– Participation in team meetings
– Participation in continuing education.
– Graduate from accredited Physical Therapy Curriculum
– Proof of licensure or license eligible in state of Maryland needed
– Minimum 1 year experience as Physical Therapist in outpatient facility
Front Desk Receptionist / Physical Therapy Aide
We are seeking a friendly and hardworking physical therapy receptionist/aide to add to our out patient physical therapy practice located in Ellicott City, MD. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be detail-oriented and be able to multi-task.
Experience in the following is a must:
– Scheduling patients
– Collecting co-payments
– Mailing correspondence to various parties
– Answering phones/taking messages
– Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
– Ability to use EMR and Kareo
– Taking patients through exercises
Only apply if you have previous physical therapy office experience